WSS Docs is an Enterprise Content Management System based on MS SharePoint, which automates office operation and contract approval processes.
We believe that WSS Docs has the most flexible and powerful functions within the market of MS SharePoint based electronic document management systems.
WSS Docs is based on SharePoint Foundation 2013/2010 (no SharePoint licenses required), SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Server 2010.WSS Docs description and prices (1.63 mb)
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF THE WSS DOCS SOLUTION:
- Simplicity and usability
- Easy route configuration
- High performance
- Detail implementation
- Functional completeness
- Different document workflow processes can be configured within a group of companies;
- Modules of ECMS are closely integrated within a single system;
- The functionality of the system allows to operate under the changing corporate structure and staff schedule;
- Functions that allow the solution to operate under changing corporate structure and staff schedule;
- Dynamic deputy system;
- Dynamic document route system;
- The system allows creating 10,000 documents daily (3.5 million per year)!
- Document processing may be changed to suit business needs;
- The system functionality can be expanded by installation of ready-made modules, development of new modules and their flexible configuration.
- Registration of incoming documents;
- Drafting and registration of outgoing documents;
- Coordination and registration of orders and instructions;
- Control over the instructions, based on documents;
- Registration of meeting minutes;
- Drafting and registration of executive memorandums and explanatory notes;
- Approval of contracts;
- Approval of payment requests;
- Archive of regulatory and reference information.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2010/2013 (free version)
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2014 (Standard или Enterprise)
ask a question