Task management and assignment is one of the key priorities for any company. The basic version of WSS Docs System has the task management module, which allows users to:
- Create orders for any document (incoming letters, executive memorandums, etc.) during document review;
- Create instructions based on other instructions (hierarchical structure of orders);
- Automate the execution process control, deadlines control, and controller functions;
- Set deputies for the contractors, inspectors or even the authors of the instructions;
- Automate the creation of recurring orders;
- Automate the creation of instructions, based on document files (meeting minutes, orders) with execution status for each instruction;
- Create instruction performance reports;
- Create email and/or system notifications.
Task management automation provides the following benefits for your business:
- Improved performance discipline: the time of execution of the orders and documents is significantly reduced, as well as the number of non-executed instructions.
- The amount of time needed for executives to set and control the tasks is significantly decreased.
The basic version of WSS Docs System includes all of these functions so it is compliant with 95% of corporate requirements. In addition, this module can be customized in accordance with specific needs of the client.