Document Exchange with Counterparties, Based on WSS Docs
The use of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services facilitates the swift exchange of documents with counterparties. It also reduces the risk of making mistakes in the documents, saves money on sending printed documents, and accelerates business processes through the use of electronic signatures.
The integration between our system and other EDI Services makes it possible to exchange documents with counterparties directly from the interface of WSS Docs. Employees do not need to switch between different systems and manually duplicate data. WSS Docs automatically transfers documents to the third party EDI services, where electronic signatures are affixed to them. And the documents, already signed by the counterparty, are automatically sent back to WSS Docs with all updates and correct statuses. Also, all employees who art interested in these documents, will be notified of any changes.
After configuring this integration in WSS Docs, the system will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Examine electronic documents that have been created by employees of the counterparty;
- Sign electronic documents or entire packages of documents;
- Forward signing denials;
- Track and automatically change the statuses of documents created in EDI systems;
- Send structured (acts, invoices, invoices, etc.) and non‑formalized (contracts, letters, etc.) electronic documents to counterparties;
- Submit a signature revocation request;
- Receive printable forms of the documents with stamps of electronic signatures;
- Receive service information from EDI systems (transmission protocol and signing of the transfer protocol).
WSS Docs already supports integrations with the most popular EDI services:
Kontur.Diadoc and SBIS Accounting and Warehouse Accounting System.